Wednesday, September 22, 2010




I know I know I know! Its September, and my last post was in March! I don't really know why I have been so slack, except for the fact that every time I sit down at the computer miss Bella wants to climb up here with Mama and bang on the computer keys, which makes it hard to blog. Anyhow, lots going on here. Had a hot, busy summer. We got to swim and sun at Gammy and Pa Paw's, and take a trip to the Outer Banks, in which Missy was kind enough to let us stay at their house for a week! We had a lot of fun climbing lighthouses and visitng the Elizabethan Gardens and eating out! Kill Devil Grill is some of the best food I have had in a long time by the way if you find yourself near Kill Devil Hills sometime. Well, summer has past, and Autumn is coming up quick, even though it doesn't feel much like Autumn. We made pumpkin cookies, which Bella loves and she wore her glow in the dark jack-o-lantern pajamas last night to bed. Bella is getting so big eating many different finger foods, and she is walking around furniture and took her first steps just the other day! Its so exciting (and sad) to see her grow so quickly. We love our little princess!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yea, a post from Molly! :) That is one cute baby you have! I'm glad you guys had a great summer. I didn't get to the beach nearly as much as I would have liked!

Em said...

What an exciting summer! I still cannot believe how big Bella is!! She is so stinkin' cute in the pictures! Glad you're back!! =0)