Wednesday, September 29, 2010




Fall Things

As I have mentioned before, I love the Fall. Even though the weather hasn't felt much like Fall, I am exited for a change in seasons. I love the colors of fall, and the holidays, esp. Thanksgiving. So, here is Bella in her Fall "attire" I love the smocked pumpkins and flowers! And, thanks to my "martha stewart" mother, look at my beautiful wreath! We got it at Target, and it just had these orange beads, and Mama whipped up something much more enticing complete with bow!! We got the little pumpkins and gourds from Michaels! I absolutely love it!!! Thanks Mama!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Bella's dress is absolutely adorable...but not as much as Miss Bella herself.

JW and Alli said...

I agree with you on Fall...its a great time of year. Bella looks so cute. I know last winter was pretty difficult with figuring out her feeding etc...but she looks as happy and healthy as can be now!

Elizabeth said...

I love it all!!! And finally it's cool so it feels like fall.