Saturday, March 20, 2010


Happy Easter !
Well, Easter is coming up. We went to some daffodil fields to take pictures of Bella, we rented a live bunny rabbit for $1, and Gammy got her a beautiful dress with ballet slippers ;) It was a lot of fun. Bella was completely oblivious that there was a real rabbit sitting on her lap. She was more enthralled with the cars wizzing past. Having a child has helped me to understand the Atonement better. The incredible love and time you spend with your child has helped me to understand a little bit how the Savior's love for us is, and helps me to ponder on His great sacrifice for us. It is only through Him that we can enjoy the blessings of the Temple. I am so grateful that we can repent and come clean through Him. What a wonderful season. We love you all!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am loving on those ballet shoes!!~

Ami Jackson said...

Awe, Bella is so adorable!

Annie Ogle said...

Bella is so sweet. I bet she has grown so much by now! Jared is bigger everyday it seems, and they learn so fast.