Wednesday, March 3, 2010











Pictures! Well, here they are! I finally got the disk thingy to work so I uploaded pics from the camera. Here she is miss Bella, she loves to "fly" with daddy, and she loves story time! while I read the whole book she listens eagerly and likes to read it herself, she goes on blabbing and she has a new thing where she makes a spitting noise? did daddy teacher her that? She loves to roll around on her jungle gym on the floor, lately she has been taking lots of cat naps, hope this is not a permanent thing, makes for a long sometimes frustrating day . . . . . but we have lots of fun in the meantime :)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the pictures and I'm sure that Chris must have taught her the spitting thing. You would NEVER do anything so unlady-like...wait... I take that back I'm having a memory of swimming in the sound and doing Chandelier checks haha.

Mike and Sherrie said...

Glad to see pix of Bella. Hope things are going better for you with her eating issues. -Sherrie

Ami Jackson said...

Bella is so adorable! It was so nice to spend Saturday with you and Chris! We should do it again soon!: )