Thursday, November 19, 2009



Well, the day after posting the last post, would you believe my water broke at 7:45 am Sunday morning, Nov. 8. Things didn't quite go as planned, bore 12 hours of labor, begged for an epidural at 9 cm. and 4 hours later still had not dilated to 10 cm, and had a C-section. But, it didn't matter, when I heard my Isabella Claire cry for the first time! (Bella). She is so sweet and beautiful and wonderful! (Just wish she'd sleep more at night ;) She was born at 10:58 pm weighing in at 8 lb. 12 1/2 oz.! 20 inches long! No wonder I couldn't push her out . . . .

7 comments:

JW and Alli said...

So cute! Congratulations! I actually emailed your Aunt Nanette to get the news, I couldn't wait. We are so happy for you! Alli & JW

Em said...

Yay!!!! She is beautiful!! You are already such a wonderful Mommy!!! =0)

Susan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you recover quickly. You'll have to post some more pictures when you get a free minute that's not used to take a nap!

Lauren said...

Congrats Molly and thanks for posting a pic for those friends that are so far away. Like Emily said I know you are already such a wonderful mom to baby Bella.

leah said...

So happy for you, Molly! :) HUGE Congrats!!! :)

julie said...

Oh the C-section. Your story sounds so similar. I just pray I don't have to have one next time. I hope you recover quickly. You baby girl is ADORABLE. Congrats new mom!

Mike and Sherrie said...

We are so happy for you Molly and Chris! I love a chubby baby.
-Sherrie Bass