Saturday, November 7, 2009

Come on Baby!!

So baby Bella was due on Sunday, Nov.1, but she is quite comfortable in there and doesn't want to come out. I have tried lots of things, walking, aerobics, cinnamon oil baths, primrose oil, walking up and down stairs, breast pump. Last night I was having mild contractions about every 40 minutes through the night, I even got in the shower thinking I better "get ready" to go to the hospital, then all the sudden around 5:30 am I laid back down, and then next thing I know, I wake up and its 12:00!! What happened to the contractions???? They stopped! Why is this so hard??? I just thought bam, my water would break and my body would know what to do!! ?? I didn't think I'd have to coax it into labor. What the heck? Well, if I don't have this baby this weekend they are going to induce on Monday - yikes yikes yikes, I do not want to be induced, scary!!!!

3 comments:

Em said...

I sure hope she comes. My Sister was 10 days late, but let me tell you, when she finally went into labor, it was quick. I hope you do not have to be induced! Good luck! Hope Bella makes her entrance soon!! =0) Can't wait to meet her!

julie said...

I am so sorry. Ammon was two weeks late. I learned many things in those two weeks but the thing I learned the most is no matter WHAT we do, the baby is going to come when he/she is ready and on the Lord's time, not ours. Our prayers will be with you! Good luck.

Lauren said...

Hopefully it will be a fast labor once it comes! You must update us once she is finally here!