Thursday, July 17, 2008


So, Chris and I went to the driving range on Saturday so he could practice his swing and teach me how to hit a golf ball. I have been bugging him forever to teach me to play. So, we went and bought a bucket full of goldballs and after he showed me a little technique and I did a few practice swings, I have to say I was a bit proud of myself. When I saw all the flags off in the distance my goal was at least to hit one ball out to the flag closest to us, which was probably 50-60 yards out. After missing a few times and just kicking up dirt a few other times, I started to just hit "ground balls" as I called them, I finally hit a few way up in the air past the white flag! Yes! I exceeded my goal. Every once in awhile I would hit a good one and get really excited, and would be like 'Chris look, did you see that one???' this kid beside us gave me this look like 'dad what the heck is she so excited about' I think we are going to actually try and play a game sometime next week, but we've decided to ditch the cart and go for the burn (walking). haha.

6 comments:

Em said...

How cool! Hope the game goes great!!! =0)

Ashley said...

You're already ahead of me. I can't even hit the golf ball...I am horrible!!!~

Elizabeth said...

aww you and Courteney and Jason and Chris can have a couples' golfing date.

JasonandMC said...

We need to play golf!!

Lauren said...

Now Miss Molly I know you've been very busy lately but whenever you get your internet up and working again I expect a new post very soon!

Annie Ogle said...

Hey Molly! We went golfing one time, and I was beating David. It was getting dark, so he said we should just play one more hole. I got behind on that last hole, so David ended up beating me. I think he did it on purpose, so I wouldn't beat him!