Monday, June 16, 2008

It's Outta There !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2x!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Chris had a ballgame tonight in Kinston, where he hit two homers!!! Cracked 'em both right over the fence!!!! I was soooooooo proud!!! But a little disappointed that I wasn't there - I was working late and unfortunately missed all the drama, but it was exciting to hear about it all. I told him it must be all the sit-ups and push-ups he's been doing lately . . . .too bad all that's done for me is given me sore muscles . . . .

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Molly it IS to bad you had to work late not only did your hunnie hit 2 homeruns but I WAS THERE! Sheesh that's enough reason right there to go to the next game huh? ;-) Yeah Chris did really good though. We were all clappin and yellin for him.

Yeah we brought both our dogs so I had to watch them the entire time(my doggie wouldn't sit still!) but I did get to talk and watch the game a little. Joel's dog Skully actually got hit by a foul ball. Joel said to me, "Lauren why didn't you throw yourself in front of the ball to protect him?!" HAHA!!!!!!! Well they have a game this Thursday at 8:00 and hopefully we will be attending that one. I say hopefully because Joel is really sore from the last game. He thinks he might have pulled a muscle cause he didn't warm up to good. Anyway, I will hopefully see you Thursday.
Love ya!
Oh and FYI I'm adding you to my blog :-)

leah said...

Hey Molly!!!
HOw crazy is this -but I don't think I even knew that you and Chris were married!!! That's awesome! :) Seems everyone is happy and doing well!

Yeah - three boys keep me busy, that's for sure. I somehow still find the time to blog and check email, and that's all that matters. ;)

Hope you guys have a great summer!

Ashley said...

Hey!!!! Good job!!!!! Sounds like you guys are doing great...I need to see you asap!!~