Friday, March 4, 2011

How Time Flies . . . .











My how time does certainly fly. Here is Miss Bella on her first birthday (which was Nov. 8). I know, I know, its MARCH now. And I have plenty of other pics to post but its getting closer to my bedtime, so I will do this quickly. We had a wonderful holiday, which we were blessed to spend with family. We are healthy and happy. Chris switched jobs, and is now working for The Local Book. We are still living in Greenville and love our friends here. Bella is now sleeping through the night, which I am so very very thankful for. She is also cutting molars hmmmm, has had several cysts in her mouth during this process, teething has not been so good for her. But she is running around and saying new words and babbling. She says 'mama' dada' 'grape' 'bye bye' 'star' that's all I can think of for now. She loves mama to read to her, and she loves to go to the park. Finally, a little warmer weather for more frequent visits to the park. Well, I'll post more later.

1 comment:

Annie Ogle said...

So good to see your blog and keep in touch with you and your family. Do you still have the link to our blog? Bella is beautiful! Missing you!